The temple is a natural cave with a spring. Down a flight of steps to the bowel of earth, is located a dark, mysterious chamber. Here, draped with a silk sari and covered with flowers, is kept the "mantra yoni". The most Important three days festival observed here is the Ambuvaci (Amite) fertility festival where in it is believed that the Goddess (mother Earth) undergoes her menstrual period. It’s happen every year last week of June that’s called Ambuvachi. It’s a great tantrik festival for Maa Kamakhya devotee. .
We provide permanent resolution of tantra mantra, black magic, ilmi or Ruhani illusion, voodoo and all astrological, paranormal, occult & metaphysical issues. Contact us for more details.
The Das Mahavidyas (Daasha Mahaavidyaa / Dasa Mahavidya) are the ten beautiful and ferocious Great Wisdom Goddesses of the Hindu Shakta tradition.
They are powerful as individual Goddesses, and as a group they may be considered emanations of Kali, among whose many identities is Sri Sri Kamakhya Devi.
At the Sri Sri Kamakhya Temple complex on Nilachal Hill in Assam, Northeast India, there are many temples. Chief amongst them are the temples to Kamakhya herself, and to each of the Mahavidyas.
Worship of these Mahavidyas at Kamakhya is unique and unlike other Tantric traditions, and here at the Sri Kamakhya Mahavidya Mandir in Northern California, we use this same approach with the blessing of the elders at the Sri Sri Kamakhya Temple.
While much of their worship is unknown to those outside the tradition, there are a number of ways to approach these powerful Devis as a simple devotee – particularly through song and mantra. Each Devi has at least one (sometimes two) pranama mantra – that is, a mantra that is used for offering reverence and respect to a particular form of Devi. If you have a small shrine to any or all of the Das Mahavidya in your home, use these mantras to invoke the particularly potent energies of these Devis as they are manifested at our beloved Sri Sri Kamakhya Temple.
NOTE: The Das Mahavidyas are listed here in their name and order of emanation according to the Kamakhya tradition. This may be similar or very different to lists you have seen elsewhere, and most or even all of these mantras may be new to you in some way. Worship at Kamakhya is ancient and unique, and so these differences are to be expected. Every parampara (guru lineage) has its own recognized versions mantras and stotras that have been passed down through the ages.
Consider this set of mantras a divine gift from Kamakhya Devi to add to your understanding and love of MAA!
Update (October 2011): Due to popular demand, we updated and included the devanagari and diacritic spelling of these mantras in image format so that all platforms can access it; however, we apologize that some spelling errors have been made in the devanagari. These have been noted and are being fixed as we get time to work on it… please refer to the transliteration for most accuracy. Jai MAA!
1. Kali (She Who is Black and Beyond Time)
2. Tara (She Who Helps One to Cross Over)
3. Kamakhya (The Renowned Source and Fulfillment of Desire)
Kamakhya is closely identified with Shodashi (She Who is Sixteen)/Maha Tripura Sundari (Great Beautiful One of the Three Cities/Qualities), and is also closely identified with Kali in the Kalika Purana, Yogini Tantra, and Kamakhya Tantra.
4. Bhuvaneshwari (Beloved Goddess Whose Body is the Earth)
5. Bhairavi (The Terrible One)
6. Chinnamasta (She Who Severs Her Own Head)
7. Dhumavati (She Who Emanates Smoke)
8. Bagalamukhi / Bagala (She Whose Face is Captivating)
9. Matangi (The Elephant or Outcaste Goddess)
Matangi is closely identified with and is the Tantric form of Sarasvati (She Who Flows Continuously). While the energies of Sarasvati are focused externally on learning, academics, language, and the arts, Matangi’s energies are focused intensely inward, on deeper wisdom.
10. Kamala (The Lotus)
Kamala is closely identified with and is the Tantric form of Lakshmi (She Who Achieves All Objectives).
This is the first time these mantras have appeared together online for the sake of all devotees everywhere in the world. Many thanks to Sri Jadu Nath Sarma for his work in compiling these mantras for publication.
1 Career Option
2 success in life
3 Family Happiness
4 Sautan se Mukti
5 Kundali Ke Dosh Nivaran
6 Spiritual Sadhna
Love Problem Solutions
- Love spells to get your lover back
- Online service of casting love spells
- Winning love back by Love Spells
- Online love spells casting expert
- Get your Ex back by Love Spells
- Draw a lover to you by Love Spells
- Love Spells to get love back
- Making-up / patch-up by Love Spells
- Get your love back by Love Spells
- Make some body to think about you by Love Spells
- Keep your love faithful by Love Spells
- Online Astrology Consultant
- Get your Ex back by astrology
- Online Vedic Astrology services
- Telephonic Counseling of Astrology
- Astrology for love marriage problems
- Get your love back by astrology
- Get Online Career report
- Accurate Kundali Matching services
- Manglik dosh niwaran
- Hawan, Anushthan and puja
- Consultation to improve professional and personal relationships with others
- lottery number and your lucky number
- relationship problem
- court case problem
- Love marriage specialist astrologer
- Online Love and Marriage solutions
- Love Marriage Problem Specialist
- Solve problems in love and marriage
- Get Online Match-Making report
- specialist in love and marriage problems
- Consultation for love marriage problems
- Solve love and Relationship Problems
- Online Relationship analysis
- Specialist in love marriage issues
- family problems
- childless problem
- bissness problem
- ex wife problem